Ashby Place provides a unique assisted living experience. Our small, homelike apartments in residential settings help engage residents with their community. Ashby Place is designed to better facilitate resident care by more closely aligning direct-care personnel with the day-to-day lives of the residents they serve.
- One caregiver – 8 suites – 24/7
- 24/7 access to qualified, direct-care personnel. At least one caregiver is on-site 24/7 for every 8 resident suites. Direct care personnel “make rounds” to stay aware of the resident’s needs;
- Personalized care that promotes general wellness;
- Assistance, as needed, with the resident’s activities of daily living (ADL), such as bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene, transferring, toileting, and eating;
- Assistance, as needed, with the resident’s instrumental activities of daily living (IADL), such as housekeeping, shopping, laundry, chores, transportation, and clerical/recordkeeping assistance;
- Support with managing day-to-day tasks;
- Assistance with self-administration of medication and/or medication reminders;
- State of the art emergency call system;
- Fall detection pendant and personal help button.